Wednesday 18 November 2009

Breaking News - Nordicware release new Bundt tin!

BREAKING NEWS...


Nordicware have released a brand new Bundt tin through upmarket US retailer Williams-Sonoma - the Snowy Village Cakelet Pan is retailing at a whopping $36 (that's £21.43 to you and me!)

Only available in the US and Canada at the moment, no doubt coming to eBay or Amazon soon.

While I can see this would make a great Christmas Tea table centre piece, I'm not sure if this will be going to the top of my must-have list - it seems quite expensive for what it is, and I'm not sure what else you could use it for during the rest of the year - any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I will definitely be buying this for part of my Christmas feast! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm definitely going to be doing the baked brie on your blog as my Boxing Day starter - thanks right back at yer!

    ReplyDelete